North Coast Parents (NCP) is a not-for-profit organization primarily supporting Humboldt County families with young children (ages 0 thru 5.) We would also like to invite families with older children, or both, to join under our NEW! Five Plus Club. Membership in our volunteer-run group offers families many fun and educational activities – nearly all of which are free.
On a monthly or bi-monthly basis, NCP families are
- Visiting Parks
- Taking Adventure Walks
- Enjoying the Discovery Museum
- Bouncing at Flips for Kids or JumpStart Gymnastics
- Dancing with Shoshanna
- Creating at Craft Day
- Mixing and stirring at Cooking Day
NCP annually offers Pony Rides, Holiday Parties, and even a lovely boat trip on the Madaket!
NCP is not just for the kids! Parenting today can be so isolating. Whether seeking parenting advice or looking for friendship, parents will find a warm and welcoming place with NCP.
- Activities are the perfect backdrop to the inevitable “what’s going on with my kid” questions.
- NCP’s “Meals for Moms” program offers meals to families when the new baby arrives.
- HealthSPORT offers NCP families great discounts for Kids Korner and Family Swim.
Other programs and activities we have had in the past and could revitilize if members are interested
- Mom’s and Dad’s Nights Out
- The Babysitting Co-op
- Smaller NCP’ Playgroups
- Parenting classes
Joining North Coast Parents
Try up to three activities to decide if you would like to become a member. An Annual Membership is $35. Check out our newsletter for this month’s scheduled activities. Hope to see you soon! Read More About Memberships….